Sunday, April 11, 2010

Passion

I was looking back at all the things that i am doing and all the days that i was living, realized that life has been really empty. We have been so busy with work, social, family but do we realize if we are actually enjoying every little thing we do. A lot of us have different views towards what success is, what is mine...? what is yours? I came across a phrase the other day written by Albert Schweitzer, he says "success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success, if you love what you are doing, you will be successful" I look back to his sentence and realized i have been so overwhelmed with everything that i do but do we realize that we are not actually happy. What is happiness to you? what is happiness to me? I keep looking back and came across my past designs that i did and i realized how much passion i had for every little concept i did and for every productions i created. This is when i created this blog, few days ago to really fill this page with every thing that makes me smile and unleash my creativity, hoping the ones looking at this page will smile as well. And i will always keep in mind that if we love what we are doing, we will be successful, well even if you are not famous, you will be happy. Life is short so why not enjoy every minute of it..cheers..Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment